Can you read this? Can you make your own?


I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh?


If you want to have a go at your own, type your own sentence. Leave the first and last letter the same but jumble up all the ones in the middle! Post it as a comment and I'll see if I can read it! 

Comments

  1. ervey mrnonig i wkae up and look otuidse to see the wateher hwoveer the oethr day it was rininag i was dvetsaated hwoveer i slitl wnet out on my bkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The preepreoni pzzia was raronig wtih falvuor.tsaty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i eta patoteos wtih mrustud yb na oevn tehy tstae dleciuose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lsat ngiht for sepupr I dmoleisehd ptoatoes and one of tehm dnidt wnat to be etaen so I trouhgh him in the bin and he was tkaen aawy in a big lrory and bcemae mehsad ptoatoe and tehn got etaen by frie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ma qurnatnud ni mey hsou nda vry oredb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magic Carpet